Maximum Efficiency…. Minimal Impact….
With an increasing number of families looking into alternative means of keeping their homes warm over winter, hydronic heating systems have started to see huge popularity in the Australian market. Harvest energy from the air and turn it into comfortable warmth in your home.
Stiebel Eltron Heat Pumps:
Enjoy comfortable warmth in your home during the chilly winter months thanks to the WPL 25 AC(S) range of air source hydronic heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON. Heating your home with energy harvested from the air, hydronic heating is a cost-effective way to keep your home warm and cosy. Designed for outdoor installation in Australian conditions, the WPL 25 AC and WPL 25 ACS systems is a perfect start for the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energies in your home.
- Made in Germany & designed for Australian homes
- Single phase and 3 phase models available
- High efficiency due to vapour injection technology: COP of 5
- Market leading sound technology: quiet operation at 32dB(A) from 5m distance
- 65°C flow temperatures suitable for radiator heating
- Suited for new builds as well as renovations
- Natural defrost function for energy efficient operation even in cold climates down to -20°C
- Smart Grid and Solar PV ready
Immergas Hydronic Heat Pump:
Immergas heat pumps allow more advanced solutions in any domestic environment delivering both hydronic heating and cooling as well as domestic hot water. The new range of Immergas heat pumps are air to water heat pumps using inverter technology, ideal for stand-alone systems or combined with additional heat sources and equipment delivering hybrid systems.
- COP 4.48 for 16 Kwatt
- Perfect for hydronic customers with no access to Natural Gas
- Single Phase Power Supply
- Possible to off-set operating costs with PV solar
- Horizontal buffer tank available for space saving
- 7 Year Warranty Manufacturers (Parts and Labour)
*COP: Co-Efficiency of Performance @ 7-degree Air Temp / 35-degree water